- Easy to configure without setting STAF environment variables.
- Machines, services and commands are viewable in a hierarchical tree format.
- Automatically creates GUI elements from service help for any STAF services.
- Visual tool for composing and editing request strings.
- Multiple submissions at the same time with a time-progress indicator.
- Responses are available in HTML table format, as well as STAF default, verbose and raw.
- Print or save responses in HTML or text format.
- Find tool provides search functionality within the STAF response.
- Store history for later review.
- Backup and restore application and history data.
- Errors in service help are correctable by using service help editor.
- Easy to update when STAF or service version changes.
- On-line service help is available when composing a request.
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6.
- Longer submissions are interruptable at any time.
- Easy training tool for STAF.
- No more multiple xterms or shells with different environment variables.
- Visualization of machines, services and commands makes it easier and faster to send a request.
- Visualization of response makes easier to understand the results.
- HTML response format directly usable for presentation and reporting tools.
- No need to copy & paste the response into another tool for search or print functionality.
- You can share the application and history data with others in your team by importing it into their application.
- No need to develop separate GUI applications for each service.
- Zero effort needed to transition for users who are familer with STAF command line tool.